If you’re looking into the name Hamsa, you’re probably wondering what it means and where it comes from. Hamsa actually has several different meanings, depending on where you look. The more traditional definitions will tell you that the name Hamsa is found in Arabic root and meaning Swan. You can use this knowledge to figure out what kind of person someone named Hamsa would be like.Table of contents
Meaning of Hamsa
Be that as it may, Hamsa can also mean Swan depending on usage, transliteration or other possible factors.
Notably, Hamsa means: Swan.
Origin of the name
The name Hamsa is found in Arabic tradition. The name get its meaning from this particular origin which plays a huge part in meaning of the name.
Hamsa name Gender
Nevertheless, Hamsa is a feminine name for girl child. According to a handful of accounts, the name is predominantly adopted for a baby girl, although certain discretion might allow the other way round.
General characteristics of the name
Considering the meaning of Hamsa as a name without using scientific approach of numerology or sun signs,let us see the general characters imbibed in the name naturally.
The followings are general traits and characters of any child named Hamsa.
How Popular is the Name Hamsa
Hamsa is of Arabic root, and the name is popular among people of that culture.
The name Hamsa is widely used or adopted in the places such as: Maldives, Mauritania, Somalia, Tunisia, Afghanistan,, Indonesia, Yemen, Morocco, Niger, Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, Nigeria, Egypt, Iran, Turkey, Algeria, Sudan.
According to numerology, Hamsa expression or destiny number value is 6. See how to check yours here. However, the are emotional qualities, characters, and possible divine traits of the name Hamsa are documented below:
- Positively, Hamsa are: artistic, domestic, humanitarian, musical, nurturer, responsible.
- Meanwhile, Hamsa can be: meddlesome, self-righteous, smug, sweet tooth if adequate check and care is not taken.
- Thus leading to them being: conceit, domestic tyranny, drudgery, nosy and interfering.
Alphabetical Analysis of the name Hamsa
H: People with the letter H in their name are influenced by energies of independence and innovation. They have a strong desire to succeed and are highly motivated to achieve their objectives.
A: The letter A stands for assurance, independence, and initiative. It influences people with both leadership and motivation as part of a name.
M: M enhances a person's creativity and independence. It teaches creative thinking skills in order to increase productivity and efficiency.
S: People with the letter S have a magnetic presence and a strong sense of emotion. They are self-starters who are persuasive and energetic.
Hamsa Special Behaviors
- First letter in any name is called, Cornerstone. It portrays a general picture of personality, as well individual interactions with life challenges and opportunities. In this case of Hamsa starting with letter "H" they gravitates toward a way of life focused on business success and material acquisition.
- Capstone on the other hand, is the last letter of a name. It is known as the 'finishing factor' which primarily concerns how individuals will handle the consequences of any responsibility or action. Hamsa name ends with "A", hence they: tends to persevere until a project is decisive.
- Furthermore, individual first vowel in their name reveal deepest desires, urges, and the goals you bearer wishes to achieve. For Hamsa, "A" is the first vowel. "A" also indicates that you have the wit and sass to get yourself out of any situation.
Similar Names to Hamsa
Other names similar to Hamsa either by origin, meaning or spellings are highlighted below.
Fun Facts about Hamsa
- The name Hamsa means Swan.
- The name Hamsa has five letters.
- Origin of Hamsa is Islamic origin.
- The name is a feminine name
- Hamsa numerology destiny number is 6.
- The cornerstone of the name Hamsa is "H".
- The capstone of the name Hamsa is "A".
- The first vowel is the name Hamsa is "A".
- If you spell Hamsa backwards it will be: Asmah, does that make any sense?